Skip to main content

Housing Register

Exchange your home

If you currently live in social housing and would like to swap your home with someone else who is also in social or council housing. This is known as mutual exchange.

You will need to obtain permission from your landlord.

You can access sites online such as Homeswapper and House Exchange to find properties available for mutual exchange.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy