For the latest advice and guidance following the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, visit our coronavirus section.

Due to essential maintenance, you may experience problems using some of our online services this weekend, Saturday 31 October and Sunday 1 November. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Housing Register

Tell us about a change in circumstances

You should tell is if your circumstances change and you’re already in social housing or you’re waiting on the housing register, including if:

  • you’ve moved
  • you, or someone you live with, has had a change in their health, income or savings

You’ll need to contact our Housing Options team to tell us about a change in your circumstances.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy