Skip to main content

Make a Request for Environmental Information


If you are unhappy with how your request has been dealt with or the response received, you should write to the Council’s Freedom of Information Officer setting out your complaint and requesting a review of your request.  We will then carry out an internal review and respond within 20 working days.

  • Swale House
  • East Street
  • Sittingbourne
  • Kent
  • ME10 3HT


If you remain unhappy after the internal review has taken place you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office within three months of receiving the response to the review by writing to:

  • FOI Compliance Team (complaints)
  • Wycliffe House
  • Water Lane
  • Wilmslow
  • Cheshire
  • SK9 5AF

or reporting your concern on their website.