Skip to main content

Abandoned vehicles

Get your own vehicle removed

If you own a vehicle and you don’t want it anymore, Kent County Council (KCC) may be able to remove it for you, free of charge.

You’ll need to be the registered keeper of the vehicle to use their service.

Contacting KCC

To arrange to have your vehicle removed, you can visit KCC’s website or, alternatively, call KCC on 03000 41 73 73.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy