Skip to main content

Club Premises Certificates

Make a change

To request  a change to your club premises certificate, you’ll need to write to the Licensing team at:

  • Licensing Team
  • Swale Borough Council
  • Swale House
  • East Street
  • Sittingbourne
  • Kent
  • ME10 3HT

You’ll need to include your club premises certificate, or a statement saying why you can’t provide it.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your email, we’ll run a consultation.

If your application is successful, we’ll notify you. If we reject your application, you can:

  • use the fee you’ve paid to make another application
  • get a refund

Before we make a decision on your application, we may visit your premises up to 21 days after we’ve received your application. We’ll tell you within 48 hours of our visit if we’re going to visit.