Skip to main content

Club Premises Certificates

Tell us about a change

If you have a club premises certificate, you must tell us about a change to the:

  • name of your club, or its rules, within 28 days
  • address of your club

If you don’t tell us about a change, you could receive a fine.

To tell us about a change to your club premises certificate, you’ll need to write to the Licensing team at:

  • Licensing Team
  • Swale Borough Council
  • Swale House
  • East Street
  • Sittingbourne
  • Kent
  • ME10 3HT

You’ll need to include your club premises certificate, or a statement saying why you can’t provide it.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your email, we’ll make the necessary change if appropriate and send you a revised certificate.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy