Skip to main content

Housing Register

Exchange your home

If you’re already in social housing, you may be able to exchange your home with someone if they’re in social housing too.

You can get more information about exchanging your home from your landlord.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy