Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Contact a council service

What we can help with

The dog warden can help with lost or found dogs.

Write to us

If you need to send us information, you can write to:

  • Environmental Response Team (Dog Control)
  • Swale House
  • East Street
  • Sittingbourne
  • Kent
  • ME10 3HT
  • Alternatively, you can contact contact our Customer Service Team online.