Skip to main content

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centres


You can appeal our decision if we’ve:

  • rejected your application for a family entertainment centre gaming machine permit
  • applied certain conditions to your permit which you don’t agree with

To appeal, you’ll need to apply for a magistrate’s court within 21 days of receiving our decision. You can visit GOV.UK to find a magistrate’s court.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy