Skip to main content

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centres

Reinstate a permit

Use this service if your family entertainment centre gaming machine permit has lapsed because you were:

  • incapable of carrying on permitted activities at the time
  • bankrupt, you had gone into liquidation or you had applied for a debt relief order under Part 7A of the Insolvency Act 1986

To reinstate your licence, you’ll need to email our Licensing team at You’ll need to include:

  • your existing permit, or a statement explaining why you can’t provide it
  • an application for a copy of the permit

What happens next

Once we’ve received your email, we’ll consult with other organisations before we consider reinstating your permit.