Skip to main content

We are very sorry to all those affected by delays to waste, recycling and garden collections as the crews get used to new routes and vehicles. Please report any missed collections within two days so we can work with Suez to improve the service.

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centres

Transfer a permit

Use this service to transfer an existing family entertainment centre gaming machine permit to yourself.

To transfer a family entertainment centre gaming machine permit, you’ll need to:

Once you’ve completed your form, email it to our Licensing team at You should include:

  • your existing permit
  • a written statement from the existing permit holder, consenting to the transfer

What happens next

Once we’ve received your application to transfer your family entertainment centre gaming machine permit, we’ll run a public consultation.

You may need to publish a notice, stating your intention to transfer your permit.

If your application is:

  • successful, we’ll send you your permit, together with any conditions we set
  • unsuccessful, we’ll write to you to let you know

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy