Skip to main content

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centres

Make changes to a permit

Use this service if you’ve already got a family entertainment centre gaming machine permit and you want to request a change, including changing your name.

You can’t change your permit so it relates to another premises.

To make a change to a family entertainment centre gaming machine permit, you’ll need to:

Once you’ve completed your form, email it to our Licensing team at You should include:

  • your existing permit, or a statement explaining why you can’t provide it
  • an application for a copy of the permit

What happens next

Once we’ve received your application to change your family entertainment centre gaming machine permit, we’ll run a public consultation.

You may need to publish a notice, stating your intention to change your permit.

If your application is:

  • successful, we’ll send you your permit, together with any conditions we set
  • unsuccessful, we’ll write to you to let you know

You may need to pay more for your permit, including where you’ve added an activity.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy