Skip to main content

We are very sorry to all those affected by delays to waste, recycling and garden collections as the crews get used to new routes and vehicles. Please report any missed collections within two days so we can work with Suez to improve the service.

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centres

Get a copy

Use this service if your family entertainment centre gaming machine permit is lost, stolen or damaged and you need a replacement.

If you’re requesting a copy because your permit is lost or stolen, you’ll need to report it to the police first otherwise we won’t be able to send you a copy.

To request a copy of your family entertainment centre gaming machine permit, you’ll need to:

  • email it to our Licensing team at, including your crime reference number, if you’re reporting your permit as lost or stolen
  • pay £15 online

What happens next

Once we’ve received your email, we’ll consider your request and reply as soon as possible.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy