Skip to main content

We are very sorry to all those affected by are delays to waste, recycling and garden collections as the crews get used to new routes and vehicles. We are working with Suez to improve the situation, and we’re providing updates with latest information.

Council Tax Support


You can ask us to look at your application for Council Tax Support again if you think we’re wrong.

You’ll need to contact us within two months of receiving our decision if you want us to look at your application again.

To ask us to look at your application again, you’ll need to email You’ll need to include:

  • your full name, including any middle names
  • your address, including your postcode
  • why you think our decision is wrong

If you still don’t agree

If you’ve already asked us to look at your Council Tax Support claim again and you’re still not satisfied with our response, you can refer your claim to the Valuation Tribunal Service.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy